Wednesday 17 February 2010

Are you a Winner?

Well, it is over for another year. I don't know about all of you but I certainly didn't get to go through the whole list. Those I did see though were so varied. Some were not me at all but others I will visit again often and that is what it was all about wasn't it - finding like minded bloggers and exploring the blogging world.

I appreciate all the wonderful comments that were left - I have read each and every one. I wish I could send you all something, even just an email, but I just don't have that kind of time. I do hope you will come back for a visit soon though.

Now, down to business!

Because there were so many comments (over 400!) I have decided to add another item to the giveaway. I haven't decided what it is yet so it will be a suprise on your doorstep or in your letterbox.

The winners are

Saskia from Belgium

Dottie from Pennellville in the US

Christina from Texas (I think) US

Laurie from Colorado US

Congrats to you all!  I have sent you an email so if you don't get it please contact me on the email in the sidebar. If you can email me before Sunday I will be able to send your prizes off on Monday. If I don't hear from you before then I will choose a new recipient on Tuesday.

Have a great night (or day!),
Ky

Hebrews 11:1

4 comments:

michelleK said...

congratulations lucky people. It was a wonderful event wasn't it!

Saskia said...

Wow! I'm a lucky girl!!! Thanks so much!!

I've got a great time with OWOH!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much! :)
This was just so much fun visiting, I hope I can participate next year.

Saskia said...

Kylie,

I wrote a little something on my blog about the OWOH-event. Thanks again for the lovely earrings!

Saskia :)